Nov 9, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I just love Halloween! Not the blood, guts, scary side of halloween... but the playful, carefree, child like fun side of Halloween. I think it's fun to imagine something you could never be in real life and pretend to be it for a day.

This year we were all characters from the disney movie " Rio "






Damon loves Aedyn to pieces!
Minnie and Blu got to trick-or-treat together and had so much fun. Really! They got so in to it! They ran from house to house and as soon as one house was finished they would promptly inform me that we were going to go to 1-4-16 more houses!
Here's Damon's bird cage full of lute!


1 comment:

Rick and Kori said...

Oh my goodness I love the Rio theme! So adorable! Did you make his costume or did you find it somewhere? I am IN LOVE with the bird cage for the candy! You are so clever :)

background