Apr 6, 2010

Where I've been

I guess it might not be a terrible idea to explain where in the world I've been.

Well, I recently changed jobs (I'm still with the same company). I've moved to the Marketing Communications Department. I left my life of event planning and headed off to be a writer.

Do you have a communications degree you ask? Oh no, I've never formally written anything other than a high school English paper.

Much to my surprise, I find myself writing 'professionally' and actually like it. The problem is... all my writing is on social media (facebook, blogs, etc.). So, when I'm done with work I'm never in the mood to update our own blog.

I'll do my best to get better at that. :)

1 comment:

Rick and Kori said...

Oh I bet you are so good at this new job! Does it give you as much freedom with Damon?

background