Apr 19, 2010

Looks can be deceiving

Darren and I got to go on a Cruise (YAY!) We flew in the night before to make sure we had enough time to make it to the ship the next day.

All the hotels were crazy expensive. So... me being the bargain gal that I am... got the cheapest one. An Econo Lodge for $107.00 (Not great but less than 1/2 the cost of the other guys). Here is a picture of the outside...


It's cute in a 'I paid for the cheapest option available' sort of way. On the outside we weren't terribly disappointed. Oh dear were we in for a treat when we opened the door. I can think of a million things I want to tell you about this nasty little place. But I think pictures speak louder than words.


Don't worry, after this night of adventure we had an amazing experience on our cruise. Stories and photos to come soon!

No comments:

background