Apr 27, 2010

Last Stop... Cozumel, Mexico

Clear kayaking is quite the treat! Between that and the clear water you can see everything!

We're just the cutest little snorkel buddies.
p.s. That is a shirt you see me wearing in the ocean. No, I was not trying to make some sort of odd fashion statement. My skin resembled the color of a cooked lobster and well... I'm sure you get the point.

Can you believe we found a star fish (by we I mean our snorkeling tour guide)? Darren even got to hold it!

Not sure why a chain link fence is sitting at the bottom of the ocean but it sure made for a great fish playground.

Our guide scared that creature out of his hiding place.

Brain Coral

Our guide found a sea horse and let me hold it.


This is the table of people we sat with for dinner. We lucked out and got an entertaining bunch.

I think everyone needs to own one of these chairs.

2 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

Wow that clear kayaking looks so fuN! I want to do it :) Cool sea creatures you got to see too! So jealous!

Traci & Steve said...

Fun fun day, you and your travels. please come to new york so my husband can meet you and then we can bond and plan some more amazing trips

background