May 1, 2009

40 WEEKS BIG AND COUNTING...


So today would be May 1, 2009 (Damon's scheduled day of arrival).  As you all know these things aren't up to us and our time schedule.  However, I really wouldn't mind if they were.  We are so excited for him to get here we can barely stand it.  Alas... I know he can't stay in my tummy forever so I'll see him soon enough.  We'll be sure to post lots of fun pictures of the little guy when he arrives (hopefully sooner rather than later... I'm not sure my stomach can stretch any further). 

4 comments:

Ryan & Kasha said...

You are so freakin cute!!!

Unknown said...

I'm excited for him to get here too. Please make sure to tell Kori and maybe I can come and visit when she does.

Jacqueline said...

I'm so glad I found your blog Kelli! You are the cutest prego lady ever!

Cami said...

I love how you aren't even wearing a watch!! Hehehe

background