Jun 26, 2012

Wheeler Farm

We headed out for a day at Wheeler Farm... turns out, it's not that fun for a 3 year old and baby.  It's not so much stroller friendly so I was trying to push the empty stroller through the gravel as I carried Davis (sweating mind you from the heat) and poor Damon just wanted to play with the animals... which obviously isn't allowed.  

Anyway, we just headed to the park after and had a much more enjoyable experience. :)

But I did catch a few fun pics of Damon.


 "Now if I can just get that bunny out of there"

 Trying so hard to open the door

 "Come here little guy... I'm nice... I promise..."

I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of a sign that may have suggested you weren't supposed to touch the tractor... I'm just saying...


And we rounded the outing off with a little duck watching

No comments:

background