Jun 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Damon!

It seems like just yesterday Darren and I nervously waited on the futon in our basement apartment for the pregnancy test to reveal the results.  Somehow time has zipped by at lighting speed since that moment and our little boy we were so excited to welcome into this world has now been part of our lives for three whole years.  

As clique as it sounds, I really don't think it would be possible to love him anymore than I do.  Well, let's get on with it... ya'll know I like to throw a party so here are some shots from Damon's 3 year old bash!   

It was a sports themed party... and what is a sporting event without popcorn?

I may have been responsible for handing Cooper the rubber scraper after making the frosting for the cupcakes... but then again, maybe another well meaning adult did it.


Damon decorated each goodie bag his very own self!  (Aside from the labels of course)

Damon (and I for that matter) love to have Dance parties!  It makes it even more fun when you turn it into a freeze dance.  So, naturally we had to have a freeze dance at his party.  


He can't be bothered with taking the wrapper off... he's a go for the gold kinda kid.  Ha Ha


Delux birthday bowling pins

Damon leading Kiara on a prance about through the dessert.

Double fistin it 

I too enjoy talking on a good cracker phone now and again

No comments:

background