Jan 15, 2012

...just listen to the rhythym of my heart...

Darren probably gets sick of me wondering and asking... "What do you think our boys will be when the grow up".  But it's something I wonder ALL the time.  I wonder what they'll be interested in, what will motivate them, what they'll want to be great at.  Obviously Damon is only 2 and has plenty of time to decide, but so far the little guy really does love music.

Lately I've been trying to let him be a little more independent and not monitor his every move.  So, the other day he wandered upstairs by himself and I decided to let him and see what happened.  After a few minutes I headed up to check on him and this is what I found.

My previously clothed child had striped down to his skivvies, retrieved my guitar out of it's case in the back of the spare bedroom closet and was having his own little jam session.

It was really fun to watch him figure out how it worked and what sounds he could muster up.






No comments:

background