Jan 26, 2012

Give me a break...

Damon was eating a box of lemon heads and thought Davis might want a treat too so he asked me if he could give him something...
Much to his surprise I said yes.  
(refer to a few posts back about us being much more lax with #2)
We handed him a Kit Kat and you would have thought the kid was in heaven.  He was a chocolaty slobbery mess!  
Don't worry I only let him suck on it for a few seconds.


There are times when I think being a mom is way to stinken hard... but then there are moments like this where you couldn't possibly love your little ones anymore or you'd burst at the seams!


 I told Damon to make sure he was holding Davis really well while I took the picture.
Notice, he grabbed on to his ear like a little handle.  Ha Ha.

Damon loves his little brother... and vise versa!



No comments:

background