Jun 29, 2011

Some Randoms

Sometimes I don't have my camera with me and have to resort to cell phone pictures. Problem is... they usually just stay on my cell phone. So, I finally decided to post a bunch of the random fun ones.

I apologize ahead of time for the poor quality and sideways/upside down nature.

Damon loves to exercise... as you can see he does pretty well following instruction. ;)

A while back my sister Andi made the comment that it might benefit my son to spend a little less time with his Mommy.... and this is an example why. He kinda wants to be just like me... shower cap and all. :)

Merry-go-round at Trafalga. Don't judge his face... he really did have fun.

Damon got a sandbox for his birthday and I realized I haven't really taken any pictures of him playing in it.

Poor little guy gets allergies pretty bad and this particular day he was feeling awful. I asked him what would make him feel better and all on his own he came up with a great solution. Mommy's robe and slippers.

My mom is so WONDERFUL and watched Damon twice a week while I go to work. She was quite ambitious last week and took the little man to Lagoon. He had a blast!


Sunglass shopping for the whole family (never mind that Damon's are upside down).

Thanks grandma and grandpa for getting Damon the most annoying dancing Elmo chicken for his birthday. :) We literally have to hide and only pull it out when our patience is at its best.
It's amazing how fun a diaper box can be.

So proud of the tower he built in the bath tub 'all by himself!'

Damon was in the sports closet for quite some time and then before I knew it came flying out with one of Darren's rollerblades on saying... "Look what I did mom... a motorcycle!"

No comments:

background