Jun 13, 2011

Damon's 2yr. Pics Part 1

Ever since Damon was tiny tiny he has LOVED the bath... and ever since then I've been wanting to get some good pictures of it. Sadly he is now 2 and this is the first time I'm getting around to it.

Anyhow, his whole morning routine is hysterical and will need to be documented soon. From his naked dance that must be done before entering the tub to shaving just like dad when he gets out... this kid is a crack up.

Until I get that all summed up in pictures you'll have to settle for a morning bath. I just let him play as usual and snapped away. Enjoy!














4 comments:

Erin said...

LOVE the faces he's making in the drain cover, parker does that, too. haha...boys are so funny.

sharon. said...

He is a silly boy! And a cutie :) I love how he is momentarily sad when he got out.

Rick and Kori said...

What a cutie! Bath time is the best! I love these pics!

Rick and Kori said...

PS I want a belly pic! :)

background