May 23, 2011

Front Door 2.0

In high school I was able to take a trip with my family to Ireland where I FELL IN LOVE with their colorful doors. I decided when I had a house I would paint the door a cheery color.

So... in the spirit of cheerfulness we went with my favorite color of green. I'll warn you... it's awfully cheery! For now we're letting it marinate a bit and if we decide it's too much we'll tone it down. Either way, it's much better than the drab blue/grey it was before.

What do you guys think? Keep it or tone it down?

Before:

After:

5 comments:

sharon. said...

Green is my FAVORITE color! I love this. I totally want to paint my door a fun color. Plus, when directing people to your home you can always say "the one of the left with the green door" :)

PS I will be in Utah next week. How does one call/email you? My email is sharonorcutt@gmail.com.

Rick and Kori said...

Very cool Kel! Love it. And that color TOTALLY reminds me of you!

Erin said...

i think it looks fabulous! i love that shade of green. keep it.

Leah said...

The green door is perfect. It matches your bushes. It's a keeper!

AmbertheGreat said...

i like it!

background