Nov 3, 2012

California Dreamin

Our California Road Trip was a BLAST!


Never knew a hotel microwave could be so entertaining!

We got to do a little house sitting while there.... and this was our Guest House above the garage.  I felt like I was in a movie!  It was wonderful!

Ah... how we love the beach!



Someone tipped over in the sand.  Poor guy.






Both boys mastered the art of a good nap on the beach!

I wish I had my own little personal beach tent.

Remember the part where we stayed in an amazing house?  Well, this is us enjoying the backyard pool.
I know this picture is blurry but I had to document damon throwing the dive sticks to the big kids.  He was on cloud 9.





And back to the beach we go... this time with the McArthurs.
 Davis was so happy to be at the beach... until he discovered you can't lay face first in the sand.




We are happy to report that our boys love the water as much as we do!  HOORAY!




 The kiddos built this "pool" an pretty much spent the day in it.
 Ava is ALL GIRL and I love her in every way!


 Isaach was quite the boogie boarder.  But just because he was good doesn't mean he escaped being pummeled by a wave. :(

No comments:

background