Jul 27, 2012

Damon's Quotes Part 2...

Those of you who know me know that I am often found in song.  Well, it looks like I've passed it on to the little man.  I over heard him singing this the other day...
"I can see clearly now the rain is gone.  I can see all POPSICLES in my way."


So I'm in the shower and Damon is watching a cartoon (try not to judge our morning routine).  And suddenly there he is right outside the shower door saying 
"I couldn't find the cream cheese but I found this and it's ok because I brought a spoon and a cup"
and then he proceeded to eat ice cream on the bath mat for the duration of my shower.



Damon: "I dropped all the childs off at Grandma Haub's so we're good to go."  
Mom: "Oh ya?  Where we goin?"
Damon: "I'm going to take you to a date"

1 comment:

Erin said...

he is such a funny little kid.

-erin

background