Oct 10, 2011

Damon's Quotable Quotes

Damon is quite the funny little guy... and it's about time I shared some of his funny.
Damon has a cute little rain coat he'd never warn and I wanted it to seem really fun so I said
Mom: "We have a rain coat made especially for Damon... see it says just for Damon right on the tag!"
Damon: "It's not just for mine, it's for kids. Kids wanna wear it too, not just me."

Darren and Damon were driving to the store when they came across a stinky dead skunk.
Darren: "Damon do you smell the skunk?"
Damon: "Mom?"
Mom: "Damon can I have a hug?"
Damon: "No, I just gave you one yesterday"
Damon was watching me flat iron my hair and he noticed some steam
"Mom are you cooking your hair?"


Mom: "Damon, wanna help me put sodas in the fridge?"
Damon: "Nope, dad does that with me and he's still at work."

"Mom will you open the pantry? I need to put something in my mouth that I like."

Damon was helping me put clothes in the dryer and dropped some shorts on the ground. I picked them up and shook them off in case they picked up any lint. Then Damon laid down on the ground and said..."Now you have to wiggle me off mom."

Damon was just finishing up lunch and I whispered "when you're finished I'll give you a cookie." and he whispered back "That's a pretty good secret mom."

This one will only make sense if you've seen the movie Rio (Damon's favorite right now).
Damon got in trouble and was sent to the corner. As he was upset and crying he yelled out... "It's ok, Linda will come and save me!"

My sister was snacking on some crunch n munch last time she was here and Damon informed her... "That's Crunch n Munch, we got it at Walmart, it was two bucks."

"Do Seagulls have to land at the airport?"

Damon was playing with his cousin's toy alligator and asked what the bumps were called... so I informed him they were called scales....
later that day we were at the grocery story and damon asked what the thing was I put the apples in and I replied that it was a scale. "Silly mom, that's not an alligator"

"I want to lay in the driveway in some sun shine"

Darren and Damon were at Home Depot when Damon spotted this shed and said "Hey, that's where the animals are! We should go say hi to them!"

After assuring me he didn't want to take a nap... this is how I found him.

Damon was watching church movies and very matter of factly stated "Jesus didn't want to get a hair cut, he just didn't".

Damon hasn't been wanting to get dressed lately and will do anything to get out of it... this was his latest attempt:
"Leave me alone I'm sleeping right now"

2 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

Oh my goodness this post just made my day! He is so hilarious! I love that you wrote everything down that he says, Rick keeps begging me to do that. You have inspired me :)

Jared and Patricia said...

Oh, little Damon. So cute! And so smart! Those are priceless little moments, and will forever be quoted...even at our house! Ha ha! I, like Kori, am now determined to write down some Brodey quotes. Thanks for sharing!

background