Jul 10, 2011

Kyli's Bridal Shower!

We got to throw a bridal shower for my little sister Kyli who's getting married in a few weeks and it was loads of fun! I'm blessed to have more than my fair share of sisters and it's nice to all get together once in a while.

p.s. Kori this picture is for you... you can definitely see the baby bump :)
We played the classic 'question' game to see how well the bride to be knows her future spouse. We made her eat a piece of sour gum for every question she got wrong. As you can see in this picture she didn't think it was going to be so bad.
Well... it was a bit worse than she thought. Ha Ha (thanks Darren for thinking of a mean twist to the game).

Afterward we decided to let Andi's daughter Kennedy see what she thought of a sour gum ball...
Much to our surprise she LOVED it and thought it was hysterical.
Before the shower started we had a chocolate fountain malfunction... as you can see my kitchen was a mess. I wish we would have taken a picture of me because I looked about as good as my countertop.

1 comment:

Rick and Kori said...

Best Baby Bump Pic Ever! love it! That Chocolate Fountain mess sure looks fun. Hope it wasn't too hard to clean up!

background