Apr 4, 2011

Tiny Thompsons Come to Town!

I know I've said this before... but really why do we buy toys? Just throw all the kids in a laundry basket and push em' around. Endless entertainment for them and exercise for you (if you're the one pushing). Really, I just watched while Andi did the manual labor.
And when you get tired let them push themselves.
Hanging out with Uncle D... and the coveted birthday balloon (the hottest "toy" of the weekend).


I can't resist a good bath picture. It just so happens this time I took it before they made it to the actual bath. Oops!
p.s. At what age is a dimply bum no longer cute?

1 comment:

Rick and Kori said...

I love seeing Andi's cute kids! They look so much like her. Oh and that little bum picture is TO.DIE.FOR! I'm with ya, why can't my dimply bum be cute?

background