Nov 11, 2010

Feeding, Chasing, and Hugging the Ducks

Feeding the ducks sounds like such a fun activity but all in all I was not prepared for the experience. My flip flop clad feed were covered in duck poop by the end of our short trip.

Not only that... but I don't really like birds, they freak me out. Damon however, was not freaked out at all. He loved to chase them and hug them and try to pick them up. But the topper on the cake was that as he chased them he kept slipping in the poop. Not only was he covered with bird feces but he came up chewing more than once. YUCK!

That just may have been a one and only experience for us. At least Damon had fun :)

3 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

Haha! Sooo funny! We haven't had problems with the poop until we tried to feed the geese...they are the real culprit. If its just ducks, there isn't really any poop but if there are geese around then it just covers the ground! I learned that the hard way also and we will never feed the geese again :)

Jared and Patricia said...

I still have geese poop all over my stoller wheels - those darn geese! Oh, kelli, I will never forget your disgusted face, or kari's face of laughter...ha ha! That day at the park was so fun; miss you!

Erin said...

i love these pictures, so adorable. i can't believe what a little blondie he is!

i was going to send you an email to invite you to mine & cami's christmas gift open house this weekend, but apparently i don't have your email address. mine is craftystarmama[at]gmail[dot]com. just in case you're interested....

:)

background