Jul 23, 2010

Working From Home

When I was working from home I had friends ask me all the time if I could hook them up. Unfortunately I wasn't able to do so.

But now I found something I can share.

A friend of ours has a buddy who created this new company. You never have to buy or sell anything. You just have to watch 10 min of commercials per day and get paid to do it. There's a link below with more info. Right now the company is in the pre-launch phase. The goal is to get as many people to sign up as possible. Kevin Prince, the founder, is planning on launching in September.

If you decide to join (it’s totally free, you never have to buy or sell a thing)
please use my email address: kahaub@gmail.com

1 comment:

Traci & Steve said...

K missy so random that you know some of my highschool peeps. Love the blog, I wish I had more time to post but just know I am looking at it. And I think you should come visit

background