Oct 6, 2009

Help... I'm a terrible blogger

Ok, so the other day I tried to update our blog template. Somehow it reverted back to an obnoxious one we've had in the past. I couldn't figure it out so I gave up for the time being. Now, this morning I gave it another try. I managed to get rid of the obnoxious background and get back to the Minima template..... However, I also managed to delete all my settings. I thought, well this is a pain but I can re-set them up. Problem is... the Layout button/tab is completely gone. That is where I updated everything. Does anyone know how I get that back? The biggest concern is the list of blogs I had on the side. I'd like to continue to visit those blogs but I certainly don't know the names of all of them by heart. OH DEAR... I REALLY MESSED THINGS UP THIS TIME.

Please let me know if you can assist my poor technically challenged self. WOW.

3 comments:

Curtis and Andi said...

I'm so sorry Kelli. I have gotten so frustrated with my blog a few times, but I have to say...your experience tops any of mine.

Erin said...

sorry i can't be of more help. all i know how to do is leave our template on minima & change the background by pasting a link. luckily i've never lost anything...however, that means i don't know how to get it back.

www.ikiddyounot.blogspot.com
www.cleverseed.blogspot.com

:)

Kristen Westbrook said...

Try clicking on your dashboard in the upper right hand corner an seeing if you can find the layout button from there. You will probably have to add your blog list again, mine did the same thing once and I couldn't get it back. Next time you add a background just copy the code and paste it into the add html box that you can add from your page elements. This shouldn't delete your stuff the next time. Keep in touch

brysonandkristenwestbrook.blogspot.com

background