Jun 22, 2009

ALL DRESSED UP AND NO WHERE TO GO


It was a beautiful day so Damon and I decided to take our first trip to the pool.  Don't worry I wouldn't actually expose his baby soft skin to the irritating effects of chlorine and urine infested waters. We were just going to go and enjoy the atmosphere.  Unfortunately we got all ready and headed outside to find the weather had taken a turn for the worst.  It was altogether way to stormy for us to embark on our little adventure.  Thus, 'all dressed up and no where to go'.

3 comments:

CharLee Carn said...

Kelli! I'm so happy that you found my blog! I didn't even know you were PREGNANT! Your little guy is so adorably cute! Congratulations mommy! :) I hope everything is going good for you guys...it sure looks like it is! I'm so happy that you have a blog! Its such a fun way to keep in touch with everyone! I miss you and I can't wait to hear from you again! :)

Jared and Patricia said...

Just wanted to say you have a darling little boy. I love following your blog. What a great mom you are! You have such a cute family. See you at our next "activity"! :)

Leah said...

Kelli,
Damon is soooo cute, so when is his next photo shoot?

background